Wednesday 29 April 2009

roll on the summer

I'm not sure I'm liking the new trend of 'ripped-and-washed' jeans. I think they look rather tacky. I am definately sure I am liking the new idea of florals and metallics and sharp-shoulders, something I covet and am currently rocking, if I may say so myself. (I nicked a vintage 80's blazer with SHOULDER PADS from my mum, I like:) )
In the case of florals, I have about 4 tea dresses (primark + warehouse) which I am channelling a la miss Luella s/s 09. Its all about the florals and the coral lippy,, a colour which is ever-so-slightly last season but still hot :)
tell me what you think of this seasons styles, if not then er... whatev. you mug.

love you mon cheries, maddie xxxx

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Mmmm...
Ripped-and-washed jeans leave something to be desired.

Love florals - I have one from Primark which I haven't worn since... WOW.

I like coral lippy... last seasom or not :)

Love ya M, Deanna xxx

Twiggy Mod said...

I'm liking rips dear but only my homemade not ott ones,

I LOVE THE TEE, fooking fantastic.

Your right though I bet you make the top look sooooo much better than the model does!

Shoulder pads loving!!! x

Serena said...

i love ripped jeans- i agree with twiggs, i have ripped some myself with my vintage chanel boots :) i am effy :D i have to have a pair of ripped jeans :) hehe x love florals kate moss as some BEAUT dresses at topshop x and i must say REISS have such nice clothes x youd like that stuff, guess what? mum gave me a hermes purse :D (Y) sucessssss!! haha, (well, i kinda begged her- proper hands and knees style!) haha x