Thursday 9 April 2009

And you thought I would've died by now!

But I didn't! Heavens, rejoice, I'm alive!
Yes, I survived the camping trip, due to the cider I drank every night. Oh, I joke; cider makes my bum feel like it's about to fall off, so no more cider for moi!
JESUS CHRIST it's five minutes past seven AT NIGHT, the sun hasn't even set yet and the Cat is outside eating salmon! Since when have cats eaten more sophisticated foods than me?
This is the kind of messed-up world we live in.
OBSESSION OF THE WEEK; Jamie Campbell-Bower. He's Anthony from Sweeney Todd, if you must know. But he's mine. HA.

See you then!

2 comments:

Serena said...

Sydney is like best friends with Anthony from Sweeney Todd.

Twiggy Mod said...

you are ledge, you never fail to make me giggle.

I need to see your marc tee!!! x