Tuesday 3 March 2009

Looooooooooooook at me.

People of the World,

I think it's time we took matters into our own hands and discuss the taboo subject of LESBIANS. Now, don't get me wrong, I love lesbians, BUT I just thought I should talk about why others don't like them.
For example;;
Girls in my class will tell you what they think of me. Most of them think I'm a lesbian, and they think I'm a lesbian with other girls in my class. It's quite funny, really, so what I tend to do is egg them on and play along with it, pretending I actually am a lesbian by 'flirting' with other girls.
It's all a big joke, but they take me seriously.
Just goes to show what kind of world we live in; little girls are actually scared of lesbians. I just hope I become famous and have lots of babies with men, it will show them.
On the subject of lesbians; saying another woman is pretty is NOT being a lesbian... but saying that I would probably turn gay for Eva Mendes. No body else...
Tell me what you think.
Love, Maddie

1 comment:

♥Music Fashion Clutter ♥ said...

Im luvin you wee stories ;) keep them coming x